Multidisciplinary trainings in international relations, international law, geopolitics and diplomacy
Each of our trainings is available any time of the year
- Advanced summer courses in International Law and International Relations
- Teaching in management & diplomatic skills
- Specialized Seminars (Geopolitics of Climate Change, Intelligence, etc.)
WARNING: all courses are in French. The links to the courses' details provided below send you to our French website.
Advanced Summer Courses in International Law and International Relations
Experts provide courses every summer that aim at acquiring
skills in the field of international law and international relations (click on the link). This is
an initiatory course for students and professionals of all levels
wishing to acquire a solid foundation in the fundamental subjects of
international law and international relations.
The training takes place in one month.
The Summer Courses can be taken both in our Paris office and online via a pedagogic platform.
Teaching in Management & Diplomatic Skills
Public speaking, emotional intelligence, cross-cultural management, etc.: diplomatic positions require special human skills, which must be mastered.
Our dedicated training courses (click on the link) are therefore
concentrated in one weekend, in our office or online, combining theory and practice so
that the skills acquired can be engaged immediately.
Specialized training seminars are organized with the participation of the International Centre of Research and Analysis (I.C.R.A) - the the think tank's research center - in order to train advanced students as well as professionals seeking to acquire specific skills in specific fields.
These trainings meet to specific requests in particularly important areas of international relations.
The training is carried out over one or several weekends, in our office or online.
If you wish to apply for several seminars, you can access packages' discounts by clicking here.
The seminars are:
- Terrorism: multi-faceted threats and contemporary stakes
- Islamist terrorism: global situations, stakes & perspectives
- Weapons of mass destruction: diplomatic, geopolitical and military stakes
- Intelligence services: which adaptations for which threats ?
- Geopolitics of the Middle East : the roots of the conflicts & the contemporary stakes
- Geopolitics of climate change
- Contemporary legal & geopolitical issues